Read the report here (in Swedish)!
Main points in outgoing CEO Peter Laurits’ comments:
- The rights issue being oversubscribed in a difficult market environment fills us with pride and we thank shareholders, old and new, for the confidence they shown in us.
- Our technology is a potential gamechanger in an industry that is growing rapidly with climate as the main driver.
- We are fully focused on bringing a commercial product to market and will use the capital from the rights issue to develop SX. S2x remains a necessary step on the road to commercialization, but with costs for both production and financing rising in 2022, we felt it would be financially smarter to go full steam ahead with SX at the moment.
- This is the last CEO comment before handing over to Johan Sandberg who knows the market like no other. He is the right person to lead SeaTwirl to commercialization.
- I will support him during a transition period before taking a new role at the company. As a shareholder, I’m excited about the future of this company.